Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yipee Kai Yay Mother F*****!

Yep, watchin Die hard, one of the greatest movies of all time.
So we didn't go to sheumers, lelands dad was all grr no! so yeah. So leland came over we sparred with are swords, i won them all of course lol. Then we went inside to duel i won again, then we played a bit of halo before we left. All in all a fun time. I also talked to emily and bra a lot more this weekend. Sempai Emily taught me much about japanese culture. =) Or would it be sensei emily? yeah sensei,. what ev. Pedobear aprroves! lol jk jk.
I also have a poem for you guys and girls to comment on.

Why oh why do I?
Happy times have come and gone.
Sad times have come again.
Why oh why
Can't I get you off my mind
Why oh why
Can't i forget your smile?
That twinkle in your eyes
Oh how it haunts me even now
Why oh why
Do I still hear you laugh
Why oh why
Do i still taste you on my lips
Why oh why
Is it every time i close my eyes
I see you standing there, smiling at me?


Oh also, im thinking about doing that Valdito thing for nano, or at least the middle part idk, we'll see. Comment on me your thoughs on what i should do for nano....

Quote: "Only someone foolish enough to love a girl like that can be called my son. You truly are a Son of Chaos."

No comments:

Post a Comment