Friday, October 1, 2010

woot!

Thank you giggles for Finlay posting on your blog =)
Anyway, my space bar is all bleh so if there are spots with out spaces, sorry. Lelands was fun. Dueled cam, kicked his ass....and beat lee but he wasn't feeling it so. Can't wait for tomorrow, i shall win!! hopefully. So right now, since i couldn't stay to watch iron man 2 =( i am eating Doritos and drinking OJ, so good! Listening to 5FDP, epic. Um and i was just really happy today. Felt good, i don't know why. Also i like my intuition. Ya see, when im chatting with a friend i hear their voice in my head, and see their face. And when they said hi and just a few lines, i could feel something was up. they didn't tell me or really do anything abnormal. I just felt it....and i took a chance and asked if they were ok. They were just thinking and were a little mad and annoyed and stuff. so i talked to them for a while and idk...i just feel good when i can talk to my friends and know they trust me enough, and know that i am there for them. So thank you to all my friends who've trusted me. Im glad i could be there for you. =) Also, i know you said it's ok, but i have to say...Im sorry i made your cry, i didn't mean to!

This sore throat sucks! I can't stop coughing, cough drops don't work anymore, and my headaches keeps coming back...*sigh* Oh The Office started back up. Been pretty good so far. It's gonna suck when Michael leaves tho....
Oh also i can't wait for Taylor bday, he says if he can he's gonna have us all over for a night of Magic the gathering and d&d =)

Quote: HAX! (sorry didn't know what else to put)

No comments:

Post a Comment