Tuesday, October 19, 2010

bow chika wow wow

lol, im watching cloverfield right now on FX, Just got done messing with lee on minecraft servers he is now talking to max. I am bored out of my mind tho haha. I wanna play halo but i wanna be near a PC to talk with lee i get lonely lol.
i sadly don't have Reach yet, i need to wait till chase gets his bundle which amazon is the only place he can so thats another 2 weeks minimum *sigh*why wait on him you ask..im getting my copy from his bundle for like 50 bucks lololol

in other good news Sugoicon is 17 days away woot!
also i need to find a redheaded =girlfriend..for whatever reason my mom hates them ya know red heads..so i need a red haired girl friend =)

Quote- "No don't touch my Sheryl!" ~ Sabrina talking about her new laptop lol

1 comment: