Sunday, August 29, 2010

Good times...good times

Well the first week was pretty cool. My teachers are pretty cool for the most part. Erwin is as funny as ever, my comp (writing) teacher is awesome! She likes the office and glee! so cool, hm and other than that my teahcers are all pretty coool, oh my study hall teacher allows us to listen to our ipods thats cool, hm...what else....oh i'm gonna make sure i sit with emily, taylor and Rachel and all them from now on haha.

Taylors party was fun, rachel plays yugioh! haha. We swam only a bit, got some good bow chicka wow wow stuff in there haa. Hm oh and Jeremy brought some storage thing with a terabyte full of movies, we watched Kick Ass great movie! um...Titan A.E and then they were watching Lion King when me and Lee had to leave.

I just got back from church with lee, it was fun, hes finally ungrounded so me and him are gonna brawl with mx sometime soon i hope. Oh i gave rachel my number so i hope she calls here in the next week for a party cause i am gonna try and help her fight sephiroth =) can't wait...oh i also began bioshock again on easy of course haha.\

Oh rachel told me she want to help make consoles and stuff i think it would be awesome if i could write the story for a game cause i love writing=)

Ok well i guess that all for now, see ya next time!

Quote: "Hand Check!" Everyone haha oh and "Head check!" lol, good times good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment