Friday, September 3, 2010

I have found the wonders....

The wonders...of hotpockets! lol. Ok i was at lelands and he made me a hot pocket, and....it was awesoem!. So my dad bought me some, only two pack grr, and i had one this morining and am now eating one for lunch....wonder if i'll die? lol Ok basicly nano is in november, so i can't work on my story for that, soo ive been thinking up a reborn fanfic with out mafia in it, i think it will be pretty good, i just hope i can write more than one lousy chapter! Well as some of you may know i am trying to get to know [insert girls name here] better so i can ask her out, but i barely see her and no one i know either knows her well enough (anyone i want to talk to anyway) and i don't think i have nayone in her classes to do recon...grr! o well, wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment