Monday, August 16, 2010

YAWN!

morning/ afternoon. it is 1:35pm my time, and i've been up maybe an hour or so. Anyway yugioh was fun, got some good cards and one for free lol. But i mayb have to try out this card shop bran is bugging me about some time. but not next weekend, cause thats lions club festival. *sigh* which would have been one of my most happy weekend but things happened since then so blah!

Anyway after i get them done i will be posting a few of my character templates for my nano story. Hpe lee and Em enjoy their characters.

Well until then this is Chaos signing off....lol.

Random quote of the day.:
No no, you see thats not enough for that deck. Throw n some hand and blow jobs and we can talk." Some guy at the yugioh tuornament when these two other guys were trading for a deck. LOLZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment