Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The White Knight Awakens

So I've been talking with  a friend from church and trying to get her to open up. She's had some issues with her grandparents and such and thus never really opens up or trusts people. But I've convinced her to trust me if nothing else, and its helping her realize that God has a plan and she needs to trust others sometimes and not be afraid to speak the truth and open up. So thank you God for giving me the words to help her open up. I pray you can give me more words of wisdom so i can help others!

Anyway I have been playing Skyrim alot lately, i realized i might as well get my moenys worth and have fun , I even stayed up till 430 last night playing it and the only reason i went to bed was because i had work the next day otherwise i would kept going xD

Well i can't wait because Leland is gonna be turning 18 meaning he can sponsor people on base meaning we can go to the gym on base meaning i can hopefully get some exercise in and lose some weight!

Also Leland i wanna remind you we need to start planning our writing project for this summer i really wanna do this and help us both getting back into creative writing! =P

Well ima go...do...something. I don't know what, but I'm sure it'll be fun xD

No comments:

Post a Comment