Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Day a New Demon was Born

Because im unoriginal ill title my blogs after code geass episodes. anyway i guess ill start ranting, it seems to help leland so why not give it a shot.

I want it know that in my heart all i want is the best for you, if he realizes this too and finally treats you like a man should then so be it, so long as your happy. But if he doesn't start showing you how much you mean to him then you need to rethink your position. I understand you love him but the love of one person doesn't make a relationship! its the combined, complimentary love and compassion of two people that make a relationship possible. I may just a friend that you see as a brother-figure buti hope you see one day that i care for you more then a friend or sister-figure!

so yeah thats all i got. i doubt anyone reads this anymore, but im ok with that i just needed to get this off my chest.  I'm going to go  play video games or something now

No comments:

Post a Comment