Friday, January 7, 2011

The color of my loyalty...is orange!

lol i just finished rewatching code geass. one of my fav anime
and for those who dont know tho only 4 people read this i think
i asked rachel out and she said no. i was ready so i am not sad really in fact i defeated the butterflys in my stomach for that i have one in a small way.

i also am sure i will be able to go to Ohayo con here at the end of the month should be fun

im kinda tired but dobt i will be able to sleep..... i want to start calculating my next move but eh there isnt anything for me to act against or with....lol oh well guess ill just enjoy the one hour lunches during exams =P maybe luck will shine on me soon enough who knows

also im going to make some steampunk googles for ohayo so im excited

Quote: "Tag...your dead." The Knight of Six: Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment