Monday, January 24, 2011

Blarg Honk!

Well lelands was fun. We dueled and played chess =P. Emily came over and we ended up having a nerf gun fight and eating diner over at his house.
Earlier today....my mom said i could go to Ohayo con =D so yeah now i need to get working on those steampunk goggles for me and shawn >.> i hope i can do t lol

MY cosplays or my gohan cosplay for sunday mostlkely if i feel like wearing it...um and the steampunk stuff. it wont be greatbut not to bad i dont think.

OH Episode 31 of Freemans Mind came out a couple days ago or something. Waitched it. Loved it....no seriously i love tha series haha. So freakin funny.

Also i think i might be getting a state ID before the con cause i cant get money out of the bank without it and dad wants me to be able to without him haha.

And im hoping i can get my money and head to shuemers before the con or go to a cardshop before reginals...i need goyo and scrap dragon at least...*sigh*

I need to start writing again...haha. I havent in so long...maybe this weeks lit club will inspire me or something haha

Quote: "Get a room you two this is a family friendly sillo!" Gordon Freeman. Episode 31 of Freemans mind

No comments:

Post a Comment