Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wanna know about my day today? well to bad i don't feel like ranting

So here are some poems i've done =)
The Warrior
I stood
The lush green meadow surrounds me
My heart pounds in my chest
As my enemy encloses around me
I draw my sword,
A katana
They grin simultaneously
Unveiling there weapons
I close my eyes,
I opening my mind,
I can sense them coming,
I duck,
Sidestep
Jump
And slash….he is down, four more
I reflect an attack at my arm, and pierce his chest,
Two down
They charge, I spin
One left,
Grief spreads inside me
He is my brother,
We charge
As I hesitate, he does not…
And in the end
Only one is left,
Not my brother,
Not me,
But death,
He is all that remains.
 
Divided
They say,
United We Stand,
Divided We Fall.
Then Fall I Shall,
For I Stand Divided,
Divided From The Majority,
I am My Own Group,
I Think On My Own,
And Don’t Need To Do What Is “Popular” To Be
Because Being Divided Makes Me Unique,
Therefore I Am
 
Heart Reborn
Wounds
Of past misfortune
Burdened
Over my darkened heart.
Deaths
Of friends past
Stab, and strike
My burnt heart
Light
Shines, brightening, and giving life
To my golden heart
Door to my Heart
My hearts door was open
Filling it with the emotions
That come with pain,
Anger
Hate
Misery
and even guilt
The lies boiled over
Fueled by the heat of anger
The darkness of misery and hate
Faded and the guilt subsided
The pain gone
My heart
Full of light once more
Fueled by your smile
The emotions of happiness and a calm peace filled
Such a heart as mine
The door to my heart was
Closed and locked,
The key
Given to you
The gatekeeper of my heart
Feel of Love
Fingers touch
Static shocks
Blood flows
Heart beats,
Faster
Harder
I feel it
Your nervousness
Flows into me
We cuddle
I feel it
Your heart
In rhythm with mine
I feel it
The feel of love
That can never
Ever be forgotten
 
First Kiss
We hug
Our arms tighten
In our loving embrace
Our lips touch
Our First Kiss complete
 The Sky
The Clouds gather
The Storms Provoke
The Rains Downpour
The Lightning Strike
The Mist Blinds
The Sun Shines
The Sky Binds
The Lines
Rings Gather
Flames ignite
Boxes muster
Battle Tonight
The Guardians Unite
The Sky is strong
The Life of My Heart
Lips curled, cheeks red
Eyes sparkling with joy
I had found her
Held her and cared for her
Would have given my life for her
The black night gripped me and pulled me down
That day she said goodbye
Left for dead, heart shattered and blackened
The red hot hate left me blind.
I stood alone, in a dark corridor, black as my heart
I walk along the cold stone floor, blind even from blackness as red hate burned my vision
As the flame faded, embers left to seethe and hiss
The dim light of a friend, one I had never met, but knew so well
A light, now bright warmed the stone floors, my heart white, and hot as the sun
The blackness has faded, shadows left behind.
I stand waiting and waiting, and waiting for her
My bright heart, casting shadows across my soul
As the shadows return, I am left behind
My heart shattered, broken and black again
“NO!”
I scream
I refuse to be lost
I continue on to the light
And chase away the shadows
As my heart of white keeps the demons away
I continue to wait
Awaiting her return, my heart open for her
For her to stay
Inside this Heart ‘O mine.
Once Again
The cold steelit pierces my heart
I wait for the blood to spill
It comes not
The blade is an emotional one
The pain is real
My heart is torn
Once again.
Once again
I am alone (( Hope you enjoyed them))

2 comments: