Saturday, May 1, 2010

How to Train your...Leland!!

ok beside the name of the post, i went with Le;and, Jess, Cam and Amir to see How to train your dragon. Besides being a kid movie, and in 3D (which i don't care for) it was a really good movie. i encourage you to see it its also a good moving for teching younger kids good morals.
Well before that i was at lelands and got the chance to play Portal for PC...Holy *insert cuss word here* it was EPIC!!!!
I even understood the concept of the portal and how it wokred, which took jess and emily longer haha. I can't wait till i can go over again to play it.
On my last note, i can't wait for next weekend cause i'm saving up my money to buy a new Rise of Eldrazi structure deck for magic the gathering. That reminds me i need to get the headset and card to Brandon...haha

Quote of the day:
" Hey you guys wanna go check out the Sumo SLammers movie. theres a showing just a couple blocks away." Ben
"You are either the bravest man, or the stupidest." Kevin This is after Ben embarrased Jullie at her pro tennis match then wants to leave to see a movie, haha. Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Episode two: Dumped.

3 comments:

  1. WAIT. ULTIMATE ALIEN IS OUT?!?! I AM ALREADY BEHIND ON ALIEN FORCE DAMNIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz how ta train yer leland....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dx It didn't take me long to understand! I got it by level 3! Jeez you should've seen Jess the first time omg... >.> It took her to level 14 to comprehend. (Sorry Jess.)

    ReplyDelete