Sunday, November 28, 2010

boom! Headshot

Lol. Well chrch was normal but i got to meet a curious little stuffed owl named edward and ending up taking him home =)...no im not kidding lol.
After church i went to lelands were me, him and ryan played some reach. It was mostly me and leland fighting it out and ryan hidding in corners or jet packing around lol.
Oh wait idk if i said it on my other blog but...I got a cell phone woot. Yeah i mostly text emily, bran and cam lol no one else texts me really soooo =P
Oh and microsoft is giving away free gold this weekedn or till end of month or something to silver members to tis nice. In fact i think ima play some Team Fortress 2 later =P.
well thats all...see you next time.

Quote: "Buck wild...open season!" Reach narrator when me and lee were doing firefight =P

1 comment: